Introducing SIS Rehab into your individual recovery is a step in the right direction on your journey to recovery.
Our multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals offer individual, tailored people-centric support during times of injury or illness. All our services are built to optimise your overall health and wellbeing, and to make sure you’re supported every step of the way.
We simplify and support you throughout your recovery
Our role in occupational rehabilitation is to be able to assist you with managing different types of illnesses and injuries. No case is too complex. We are here to help you.
SIS Rehab can provide you with the necessary support, treatment and strategies to make sure you enjoy the safest and most successfully return to work and life possible.
We are here to simplify the process and identify the best and most effective strategies that lead to your independence and return to work goals.
We work with you to support your goals
Your dedicated allied health consultant will create an individually tailored plan based on your identified biopsychosocial barriers and assessment needs. This plan will utilise best practice methodology to ensure it meets all of your goals and required supports.
Your privacy and consent to our involvement is paramount to us at SIS Rehab. We ensure that every step of the recovery journey – including information from your GP, specialist information and legal and regulatory issues – are adhered to positively and correctly.
What to expect when collaborating
- Collaboration with you and key stakeholders resulting in clear, transparent and consistent communication
- Collaboration and liaison with other stakeholders involved in your recovery and return to work to support a safe and realistic return to work plan
- Regular attendance when required at medical reviews to support you through your recovery and return to work journey
- A dedicated consultant to liaise with when navigating the complexities of a workplace injury
- A person-centric approach where you are, and always will be, our first priority
- Additional support provided as required, such as translators and equipment support
Health Benefits of Good Work
SIS Rehab (as part of MedHealth) are one of over 200 Australian organisations that have signed the Health Benefits of Good Work Consensus Statement. This is a shared commitment by businesses spanning health, government and industry to facilitate access to the health benefits of good work.
This initiative is based on compelling Australasian and international evidence that good work is beneficial to people’s health and wellbeing. The evidence indicates that long periods of work absence, work disability and unemployment have a negative impact on health and wellbeing.
Get in touch with us
Have questions or need further information? Call us on 1300 790 713 or fill out our online enquiry form.